Each day is carefully planned to support your child’s learning.Our well-designed and highly organized classrooms are set up to accommodate a range of activities and play that support children’s growth in all areas of development.
- Drop off and BreakfastMorning time sees the rush of all our excited students coming in. Our expert team is here to help your child settle in, so please inform us with details or updates if your child’s routine has been disrupted or if they are not feeling their usual selves. During this time, our Sunrise children get a chance to explore in our spacious covered outdoor play areas, or develop their movement and coordination in our indoor soft play areas. Then, we settle in for breakfast at 8 a.m.
- Our MorningsOur morning sessions are jam-packed full of fun and engaging activities. Our lessons encourage children to explore, discover, grow, and learn. We offer a range of activities from circle time which builds children’s self-confidence, verbal and social skills, to stimulating art and craft activities that push students to be creative and innovative thinkers. We bring science to life with our hands-on experiments and cooking lessons. Each child develops their coordination, control and movement skills in our active Physical Education lessons. They also express their creativity through music. No matter what day, our mornings are guaranteed to be a hit with your child.
- Lunch TimeAfter a busy morning, we stop for a well-deserved lunch. We place importance not only on teaching children to eat independently, but also to help develop their eating etiquette. We encourage parents to send in a range of healthy meals for their child to enjoy. Our onsite nutritionist will be available to provide advice to parents on healthy eating, recipes, and most importantly how to make healthy food fun. Please note Little Academy operates a no nut, egg or fish policy.
- Nap/ Rest TimeDuring rest time, we give children the chance to recharge for the afternoon in our cozy sleeping rooms. Each age group has their own designated rest time. Our younger children may have a number of short naps depending on their needs, whereas our older classes have one rest time after lunch. We work alongside each parent to establish a sleeping routine that suits both your child and you.
- Our AfternoonsOur afternoons consist of a fun range of activities your child is sure to enjoy. Our magical story time brings books to life as the children are engaged in wild imaginations in our comfy library that is filled with cushions and pillows. Our movement and music activities led by our specialized music instructor build on creativity, imagination and improve balance, coordination and rhythm. Our manipulative activities not only help children develop fine motor skills in their hands, fingers and arms, but also teach them about size, shape, patterns and sequences. A customized playroom for Playball, Ballet, Zumba and Pilate’s classes provided by fully qualified instructors ensure enjoyable movement and physical education throughout the day.
- Snack TimeWe refuel again at 1:30pm, where children enjoy a healthy snack with their classmates.
- Home TimeOur fantastic team is always available at the end of the day to give you updates about your child’s day. A detailed daily report will be filled out by your child’s teacher and placed in your child’s journal ready for you to take home.